Exchange Server - Enterprise class e-mail management tool
E-mail is your most critical tool for all your employees, and Microsoft Exchange 2013 offers a rich feature-set to help keep your employee and customer communications flowing.
Microsoft Exchange Server - Benefits
- Anywhere access – Your staff can view and sync their e-mail and calendars on multiple devices, including desktop and laptop computers, PDAs, and mobile phones.
- Unified messaging – Improve your workforce’s productivity by enabling them to receive not only e-mail, but also faxes and voice mail in their inbox.
- Security – Built-in anti-spam and antivirus defences protect your company’s e-mail system from unwanted solicitations like bulk e-mail and from dangerous viruses that can invade your company servers and desktops.
- Compliance tools – Meet your legal regulatory compliance retention requirements using built-in controls.
- Operational efficiency – Exchange 2013 is easy to deploy and administer, and it offers improved storage efficiency and reduced use of resource bandwidth.
Crimson’s Microsoft Certified Professionals have a wealth of experience with Microsoft Exchange and can put it to work for your organization in Kenya.
Contact us for more information.