Our team understands that no two businesses are alike. That's why we partner with our clients to develop efficient and cost effective computer, cloud-based, network, and software implementation solutions in Kenya that help you run your business.
Let Crimson help you deploy the right technology solutions for your business in Kenya. Whether your needs are around migration to cloud applications, email migrations, internet and network updates/overhauls, server updates and replacements, printer support, and/or laptop and desktop equipment solutions.
Crimson Technologies's team has the experience, the reach and the solutions to get the job done successfully. Besides the deployment of new technology, we can provide hourly onsite and remote support for almost any technology problem that you and your staff might encounter.
Tech. Support, troubleshooting & Remote Assistance
Many IT migrations and implementations can be done by our dedicated tech. assistance team. Often these types of tasks can be completed within a few hours, or a few days in some cases, saving your business time and money while improving your business' security, reliability and productivity.
- Supply of new Computers, Laptops, Printers, etc; with setup, configuration & deployment
- Implementation of cloud hosted email, anti-virus & anti-spam solutions
- Virus clean-up, implementation and updating of company wide managed virus protection
- Cloud-based Application Solutions deployment
- Offsite Data Backup & Restore solutions
- Find out more about our Managed ICT Services in Kenya
Managed ICT Equipment Acquisition & Upgrades
Crimson Technologies's dedicated and experienced project team can help your business with larger projects of any size that require both onsite and remote support and configuration and range from anywhere between 2 weeks and 6 months in duration. Crimson Technologies is the premier resource to help your business with:
- Server & Network upgrades: implementations and data migrations, network, firewall, and switching upgrades and implementations
- Hardware equipment & software applications acquisition projects including the resulting data migration, application compatibility testing and systems deployment.
Contact us today or just Call us on 020-244-1086 and see how Crimson Technologies can help you with your specific IT project needs.